Cocoa Beach Baseball
Welcome 2013 Cocoa Beach Baseball Teams and Spectators
Global RCBI, The official housing bureau for the 2013 Cocoa Beach Baseball as assigned by Mr. Giles Malone and Ms. Conni Diehl, is pleased to offer fully furnished 3 or 4 bedroom townhouses and 3, 4, 5, and 6 bedroom pool homes for the 2013 Cocoa Beach Baseball Spring Training. These houses offer so much more than a standard hotel room and the cost savings is phenomenal!!
Why Choose to Stay in a Rental House or Condo?
- All accommodations are located in very nice communities and some are gated.
- All accommodations are pre-inspected prior to your arrival.
- All accommodations are located just minutes from Disney and other major attractions.
- All accommodations come complete with microwave, refrigerator, oven and stove, cable TV, full size washer and dryer, towels and linens, iron and ironing board.
- All townhouses have community swimming pools and all pool houses have a private swimming pool.
- All pool homes include a 2-car garage – great for equipment storage!
Compare the Savings of a Rental House Vs. Paying for a Standard Hotel Room:
- The average hotel room costs $79.00 per night X 4 rooms = $316.00 per night.
- Our average 4 bedroom house costs only $170.00 per night.
- You are saving $146.00 per night or $1022.00 per week savings. PLUS, you can bring groceries and cook.
- Do laundry in your accommodation which equals to even more savings.
Take a Look at Some of the Rental Houses We Offer:
You can book these fabulous townhouses or pool homes using the Housing Request form. To see more photos, please visit our Housing Photos page.
Should you have any questions or need additional information, do not hesitate to contact us via e-mail. You may also want to read our Housing FAQ to have some commons questions answered.
Please pass this information along to parents/families/friends/fans coming down to the Cocoa Beach Spring Training so they can make reservations.
Sonja & Romy